Outcomes™ Privacy Notice
Effective Date: April 27, 2021
Outcomes™* (“Outcomes™,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) has created this Privacy Notice to explain what information we gather from you when you visit our website (the “Site”) and how we may use this information. This Notice does not apply to other sites maintained by Cardinal Health or its affiliates or subsidiaries.
Acknowledgement of This Privacy Notice
By using the Site, you acknowledge that your information will be processed by us in accordance with this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree with the practices described in this Privacy Notice, please do not provide us with your information or otherwise interact with the Site.
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice at any time. Changes take effect on the date that appears on the revised Notice. If you use this Site following a change in the Notice, your use will be subject to the terms in the version of this Privacy Notice posted on this Site at the time of your visit. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice periodically to remain informed about how we are protecting your data.
Information We Collect
We collect or obtain information relating to you in a variety of ways, as described below. Such information may include personal information, i.e., information that alone or in combination with other information identifies you as an individual or can be reasonably linked to your or your household’s identity.
We collect information from you when you register on the Site, request information about our services, submit questions or requests, subscribe to any newsletter or other publication, respond to a Site survey, interact with our blog, or otherwise interact with the Site.
We may ask you for, and you may choose to provide, your name, e-mail address, company name, mailing address, phone number, industry, or other information.
We also automatically collect certain information about you when you visit this Site, including your: Internet Protocol (IP) address; browser or type of device; cookie data (as described below); the date and time of your visit; and other information relating to your visit. We may also collect data about videos or other content you view on this Site, like the type and name of the content and the time viewed.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- to customize or personalize your user experience and the content we deliver to you to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- contact you about our products and services, using the information you have provided us, to provide you with promotional materials or offers for products/services from us, or send you other communications about our business and events;
- to carry out our internal business purposes, such as corporate transactions, audits, and data analysis; identify and/or address technical issues; administer a promotion, survey or Site feature; improve this Site and our existing products and services; identify usage trends and track user activities; assess the performance of our marketing campaigns; and determine the effectiveness of our communications; and
- to protect the rights, safety, property, or operations of one or more affiliates, you, or others.
Note that you may unsubscribe from our mailings list at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any of our marketing communications to you. After your unsubscribe request is processed, we will not send you further marketing communications, but we may continue to contact you to the extent necessary for the purposes of any services you have requested.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We may share your information with third parties for certain purposes. For example, we share your information with:
- Affiliates: Our affiliates in the ordinary course of business, who may only use your information for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice;
- Parties to a Business Transaction: In the event we or any of our affiliates file for bankruptcy, or where there is an actual or potential transfer of ownership (or assets) in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganizations of our business or that of our affiliates, such as mergers, acquisitions, or sales of business units, or an in internal reorganization of business activities;
- Other third parties:
- To combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our affiliates, users, and business partners, or as part of legal proceedings affecting us, including to enforce our Terms and Conditions;
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate; and
- With your consent.
International Transfers of Information
Please note that our service is only directed towards users who reside in the United States.
However, by using our service, you consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of Information in and to the United States, or other countries and territories, pursuant to the laws of the United States. While some of these countries may not offer the same level of privacy protection as your own, we commit to uphold the privacy protections as explained in this Privacy Notice.
For example, we may collect information about your browser type and version, operating system, user language, ISP, viewed web pages, IP address, and e-mails we send that you open, forward, or click through to our Site.
By collecting this information, we can better understand how you and other visitors interact with our Site and emails; give you a more personal and optimized online experience by tracking your preferences; improve the design and functions of our Sites; monitor our Site for security purposes.
This Site uses session cookies, which expire when you close your browser; and persistent cookies, which remain on your device or browser until you delete them or they expire. We may contract with third-party service providers, such as Google Analytics, to assist us in better understanding our Site visitors. To learn more about Google Analytics’ privacy practices and opt-out, for instance, click here [Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on Download Page]
You may decline cookies at any time by adjusting your browser settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. Please note that if you decline cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some features or areas of our Site will be limited, or may not work properly. To learn more about cookies, please visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Third Party Websites
This Privacy Notice does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy practices of any third parties, including those that operate websites to which this Site links. The inclusion of a link on this Site does not imply that we or our affiliates endorse the practices of the linked website.
Use of This Site by Minors
This Site is not designed for or intentionally targeted at minors under the age of 18, and we request that minors not use this Site. If we become aware that we have received data from a person under the age of 18, we will take reasonable steps to delete such data from our records.
We follow generally accepted industry security standards to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access and maintain data security. However, no commercial method of information transfer over the Internet or electronic data storage is known to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage in our systems.
Your Rights Regarding Your Information
Under applicable law, you may have certain rights with respect to your information. To exercise such rights, please contact us as described in this Notice. We will respond within a reasonable period of time, or in accordance with applicable law.
If you have any comments or questions regarding this Privacy Notice or our data handling practices, or wish to contact our Privacy Officer, please contact us at Privacy@cardinalhealth.com, or via mail at:
Cardinal Health, Inc.
Ethics and Compliance Department
7000 Cardinal Place
Dublin, Ohio 43017
Outcomes™ Terms of Service
Effective Date: April 26, 2021
Use of Outcomes™ technology and services is governed by the Terms & Conditions of our subsidiary or partner organizations, or by mutual contract. You may review applicable Terms and Conditions at the following locations:
mscripts Terms of Service
MyScheduling Terms of Service